Saturday 4 August 2012

Frilled and Fabulous with Indrya Originals

It feels foreign to be here, typing these words and sharing the first Second Life pictures I have taken in such a long time. It has been over 2, almost 3 years since I stopped blogging on Second Life and channelled my energy into Real Life. Yet, when I let my eyes feast on this dress, I knew it needed to be shared with those who may not have already clawed their hands around its fabulous frills.

A young, gorgeous avatar was wandering through faMESHED when I naturally cammed on her and fell in love with her outfit. I'm not shy about expressing my appreciation for people's style and looks, and so I sent her a message. She shot back a 'You won't believe it was $1L' and I almost fell off my chair. So off I went, and got my hands on these beautiful pieces.

These beautiful dresses are from Indrya Originals. The RTW: Chloe dress is available instore in 7 gorgeous colour combinations. Each comes with a single clothing layer, sculpted skirt and belt, along with a three-piece sculpted frill along the bust. This low-cut dress is gorgeous, the shading and texture is stunning and the frill just makes it op, making your avatars face the feature, be elongating the figure. I love it so much, I mixed and matched it for this shoot, and so did my friend Effie.

We had lots of fun mixing and styling the cute top, and I cannot wait to encorporate it into my SL wardrobe. Alot of these items are old (but still amazing) and most are not free, but shopping your current Inventory is often more fun that spending more Lindens!
Clipboard0111 Clipboard03 Clipboard02
On Dahlindah:
Dress: Indrya Originals RTW: Chloe Dress in Seashell - $1L
Hair: .: vive nine :. Poland Highlander Bun in NaturalBlonde (rooted)
Shoes: [e] Move Pumps - Creme
Ring: [ glow ] studio - Choose Love ring (gold) Clipboard01

On Effie:
Dress: Indrya Originals RTW: Chloe Dress in Water - $1L
Hair: [e] Again - Blonde 07
Shoes (not seen): P10 Gemini Ice Queen Heels

On Dahlindah:
Dress: Indrya Originals RTW: Chloe Dress in Moss - $1L
Hair: !lamb. Bang Bang Bob - Ink Clipboard05 Clipboard06 Clipboard07

On Effie:
Dress: Indrya Originals RTW: Chloe Dress in Carbon - $1L
Hair: "D!va" Hair "Naomi" (Black amber)
Necklace: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Necklace
Shoes: Maitreya SoHo Boots 'PatentMix Black'

On Dahlindah:
Dress (Top Only): Indrya Originals RTW: Chloe Dress in Flame - $1L
Corset: Corset Wench - Nomine (quite an old piece, but a well worn favourite!)
Underwear: *Fi-St*Lingerie - Incanto Red - Panties
Hair: fri.day - Jules - Anxious Blonde Clipboard09 Clipboard12 Clipboard16 Clipboard18
On Effie:
Dress (Top Only): Indrya Originals RTW: Chloe Dress in Pink Quartz - $1L
Hair: "D!va" Hair "Tomoko2" (TypeA)(Brown diamond)
Bow: -LaViere- Candy Bow (Teal)
Pants: /artilleri/ chacha pants *teal*
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH high heels platform [Multi-Colors

On Dahlindah:
Dress (Top Only): Indrya Originals RTW: Chloe Dress in Deep Pink - $1L
Hair: !lamb. Stargaze - Mango
Belt: (Milk Motion) leather belt (non rigged mesh)
Skirt: [ATOMIC] Summertime - Keylime
Shoes: Sugar Baby (P) - Fuchsia


Check out Indrya Originals and have fun exploring the store and finding the item! The store is full of amazing, high quality items. I love this store, and I hope you will too.

As seen on Dahlindah:
Skin: [Atomic] Grace Skin (DB)_Buff - Call Me (TDR Exclusive)- Available at The Dressing Room 70L
Makeup: MONS / Makeups - eyeliner cat (black) Eyes: pc eyes by LL - summer - cool night - (s)
Eyelashes: Eyelashes -35- CornerPointed *REDGRAVE*
Shape: Own personal shape, not for sale.

As seen on Effie:
Skin: Flithy June-gg-F Tan Eyes: .ID. December Gift / Brown
Nails: Izzie's - Glitter Nails
Freckles: [IREN] Gaby_freckles_pale *Cupcakes/Charm/Beachy-FRECKLES
Shape:Own personal shape, not for sale.