Thursday 5 July 2012

Perfect Summer Holiday

So, I haven't posted for a while on here, thats simply cus my inv is SUCH a mess, I can't find anything in there. I seriously need to inv sort! lol
Anyways, here' some cute things I've picked up at a discount, on my travels this week. Sorry it isn't free, but they are cheap and cute and the offers are limited so figured you'd want to know! Just a special note, the hair is from ploom, who are having a retirement sale with tons of hairs discounted to L$100 per colour! This ends July 6th, so hurry!!!




This cute romper suit, which I totes adore!!! Is available for just L$80 at the new bi-weekly Stuff in Stock event. This fortnights' theme was fruit.

Info:


Romper: [Iren] ~ MESH strapless romper (L$80 at Stuff in Stock - click the elevator to tp up to the store),
Straw hat - L$50 from Lemondroppe Shoppe at Summer Horror (flower is colour change! Im not sure how much longer this event is on, so go quickly!),

Skin: Atomic ~ Grace/ Buff/ Irish Green (previous The dressing room offer),
Make-up: Acid & Mala ~ Lipbalm/ Red gloss,
Tattoo: Tenjin ~ Vegas baby,
Hair: ploom ~ Christy (L$100 at the ploom retirement sale).

Happy Shopping!!

Trini xox