Sunday 26 February 2012

Butt, Sileny

I don't want poor Sil to feel that she is the only exhibitionist so I will help her out.  I also went to check out the cart sale at The Wash and I found a few things that I think make it worth the trip.  I am also going to be frank; there were a lot of things there that I personally think are best off being retired and I would love to see more new designers there that could benefit from the exposure.  Maybe I'm an old avatar and am jaded and/or I have too much stuff.  Everything in the sale is only 10L which is really cheap but there are some brands there that I can rely on to put out quality items and not the same items I have seen at other cart sales.  That being said, I will share some I found noteworthy and they were for all styles of avatars. 

I loved some of Hell Bop's items, particularly this little gingham blouse. It includes 3 clothing layers as well as prim cuffs and collar.  I generally hit the sale because I want to see what Bliensen + MaiTai has out and the cute Secret Diaries necklace had to come home with me.  The skin is a group gift from Aura,  Helena in the group exclusive Paper tone.  The group does have a join fee but the skin is still out in this and another tone as well as member exclusives throughout the store.
I had to change out of my normal avatar mode when I saw some items from The U-Neek and Bizarre hair.  Bizarre has a the rather amazing Secret Temple style that I loved.  The hair is color change and includes several tat-layer hairbases to complement it.  If you look closely you will see a Buddah hiding in the updo.  Treebee from The U-Neek has out what she calls her "wierdest" skin for super cheap at the sale. I kinda love it with its not so subtle bondage overtones. And knowing Treebee, she can get much wierder ;). The leggings are a separate item and come in several shades.  The grey was just too perfect. 
Heartsick has out skins for both men and women.  The skin includes all kinds of options: freckles, brow/no brow, cleavage as well as a shape (not shown), alpha layers, teeth, and a bewb bouncer (hooray) so it's an amazing value.  Erotique Designs has out some cute pink lingerie, that include stockings.  I preferred to show Baby Monkey's cute Bandana Boots in pink.  They have color change options for the metals and the bandanas as well as a resizer and volume control (so you can turn them off whenever I am nearby). Bliensen + MaiTai's Bon Bon earrings in pink complete the look.

Credits: (if you don't see a store SLURL, you can find it at The Wash Cart Sale)
Photo 1:
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Monique (Mesh item): new release!
Shirt: Hell Bop: Priscilla - Grey - @ The Wash
Necklace: Bliensen + MaiTai: Secret Diaries - @ The Wash
Skin: Aura: Helena: Love Notes - Paper - Group Gift (join fee)
Pants: Celoe: lolong trousers (Mesh item)
Belt: Pepper: Loose Belt

Photo 2:
Skin: The U-Neek: Metalisha Skin
Hair: Bizarre Hair: Secret Temple
Leggings: The U-Neek: Spyro2 Leggings
Ouchy thing: Catnip: Penance Choker

Photo 3:
Lingerie: Erotique Designs: Sweet Pops (there is a matchy men's item there for your love nest needs)
Boots: Baby Monkey: Bandana Boots - Pink
Skin: Heartsick: Desire - Eternity- Black Shimmer
Hair: Discord Designs: Athena