Wednesday 25 January 2012

Happy Birthday Sanura!

Okay so I'm a day late but happy birthday to Sanura Snowpaw, creator of Somnia.  To celebrate her birthday as well as the one year re-branding anniversary, everything in the store is half off or more.  Somnia also has new lucky chairs (one of which contains my fave cardis) and riot vendors as well as new fortune teller prizes.  The items I am wearing (the tank top, long sleeved shirt and jeans) are part of the 50% off or more sale.  These jeans are just flawless so if you like nice, inexpensive jeans now is the time to grab some up.
My shoes are a group gift in store from HOC.  I have to thank Faithless Babii for posting about these in the free shoes Flickr group.  You can see her information about them HERE, which is a lot more detailed than my info.  My eyelashes are 6L from Glamorize on the Marketplace and include prim and tattoo layer parts. 
Also Worn/Used (Not Free):
Skin: Idiosyncrasy
Poses: Status
Hair: BC322
Eyes: Croire