Tuesday 6 December 2011

With Love Hunt Preview

Hi all!  One of the best hunts of the year begins on Friday!  Chic Management is sponsoring it's fifth hunt, the Wish Love Again Hunt, which begins December 9 and runs until January 6.  At least 100 stores will be participating and the purpose of the hunt is to thank everyone for support throughout the year.  There is no specific theme so thankfully (I say) the hunt is not full of santa teeshirts.  Each item in the hunt will be 10 Lindens and most stores will have just one item.  I was lucky enough to get a preview of some of the items and hopefully will show a few of my favorite items over the next several days.

I really liked the little black cocktail dress from Kunglers.  I undersaturated the large photo a bit so that you can get a good look at the ruffles that cover the shoulders and skirt of this dress.  It has a little v-cut at the neckline which I think gives it a nice current touch.  I decided to go for an edgy look and found some skin and accessories that are currently available.  I love the Gio (Black Snow) Skin at TDR right now. My ex-partner always hated when I would wear skin like this but I just love it.  I guess the skin won!  Lovely, lovely Brutus Martinek from Pididdle has the Unicorn Horn sets at Zombie Popcorn's Dark Winter Magic event that runs through the 15th.  I love the jewelry Brutus is making these days. It's fun, recklessly individual and tres glam!  As far as edgy, you can't get much edgier than Purrfect 10's new killer heels.  Not free but each pair includes an additional black pair and group members get an additional 25% off the purchase price.

Credits:
Dress: Kunglers: FLW Hunt Dress: 10 L available Dec 9.
Earrings: Pididdle: Unicorn Horn Earrings Black/Silver: not free - available at DWM event thru Dec 15.
Shoes: Purrfect 10: Killer Heels: not free, but black included with each color pair + group discount
Skin: Glam Affair: Gio Black Snow: crazy cheap (70L) at The Dressing Room right now
Hair: Mirone: Ceria : not free