Wednesday 28 December 2011

A Winter Wonderland

So I have been super-busy lately with the holiday season and everything, I apologise I haven't posted anything sooner, but the super-awesome team here have been busy enough for me anyways!! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas/ Hanuka/ whatever it is you celebrate!! And, here's a few Christmas gifts I want to share with you before they are no longer available!



This stunning dress is the Christmas subscribo gift from G*field, the gift includes the necklace and some earrings (not worn). I love how pretty this is, and the detail gone into it is incredible. The dress is stunning, and there is just the perfect amount of movement in it to make it feel light and princess-y :)

The adorable skin is the Christmas group gift from Curio. Sorry if it looks a lil blurred on my main photo, I don't think my current shape carries it off as well as it should. It looks much better in the close-up though: ;)



Other details:

Skin: Curio ~ Happy Holiday 2011/ Petal (available in group notices, comes in all usual Curio tones. Group is Gala & Rita design announcements and is currently FREE to join!!),
Hair: Shag ~ Pretty Please/ Scarlet (headband is colour-change! This was sent out to Shag's subscribo grp a few days ago with another hair style. I'm not sure if its redeliverable, fingers crossed it is!!),
Earrings: Finsemith ~ Grace earrings (Winter gift, this was also a subscribo giftie!!!),
Dress & Necklace: G*Field (subscribo giftie),
Boots: Addict (previous hunt gift).

Happy Holidays!!

Trin xx