Sunday 6 November 2011

Mock scarves meet a 1L skin

Many people have said it over and over again that Mocksoup Graves is very generous. I could go on and on about that but I wanted to show two beautiful scarves that she has made and sent to her group yesterday (November 5, 2011). Join M.O.C.K. Cosmetics group for 250L and check notices to get these scarves and more things in notices (many more things)!
Also, I put up a 1L skin on marketplace that I am wearing below. It will forever be 1L, as a way of saying thanks, and giving back for all of the support that I have received :)

Mock free scarves + 1L skin

Others:
-Hair: Sugarsmack : Bunni
-Eyes: Fashism
-Tattoo Lashes: Mock Cosmetics
-Tops: Whippet & Buck Cole Boatneck Tops (Zombie & Finch)
-Nails: RezIpsa Loc Ash Nails (part of Autumn nails pack)
-Pants: Beetlebones Celli Cuffed Pants (Black)
-Pose: (marukin) living on beatles and drugs