Friday 25 November 2011

Guys Don't Make Passes at Girls that Wear Glasses

or apparently, they don't make passes at me!  Anyways, for all the Yanks, I hope your holiday was a good one.
I recently had the pleasure of chatting with Annabelle Couturier the designer and owner of Cannibelle.  She is a sweetheart and makes lovely lingerie and tattoos.  What really impresses me about her work is that she her items have not only all clothing layers but include a tattoo layer so the items are so versatile.  The sets shown here are available for Black Friday for only 20 L each.  There is another set, Kitty, that is a cute retro look as well as the Efa tattoo, which I completely forgot to shoot in my post Thanksgiving daze, that are also available for 20 L. Claudine and Kitty will not be sold after this event, which ends Sunday at Midnight SLT.  Agnes will be unavailable in black as of Monday and the Efa tattoo will be full price as of Monday.
Sileny TP'd me to December to nab these awesome unisex retro frames off the lucky board.  I really fell in love with December after picking up her items at our 444 event and these are some of the best version of this style that I've seen in SL.  You must be a member to win the glasses but the group is free to join.  Sileny is still waiting for an S so pop over there after you get the goodies at Cannibelle and help her out!

Credits:
Lingerie: Cannibelle: Claudine (top) and Agnes (lower): 20 L each and available only for the Black Friday event.  Be sure to pick up the subscriber gift and the freebie while you are there!
Glasses: December: No. 75: lucky board gift - group members
Hair: [e]: Away
Skin: LAQ: Ebba
Makeup: Miamai: Les Makeups Lashes
Pose Set: Diesel Works: PolyWall