Wednesday 12 October 2011

Whisper Wednesday : Going Batty

Hiya all. It's Wednesday and I'm back finally but, I'm feeling kinda batty these days. Maybe because Halloween is around the corner and I'm out of candy. Nooooooo!



While adjusting my new December glasses from the 4,44,444 event. One of these stupid bats totally asked me go ball room dancing with him later. Now I'm scared... Help meeeeee!




Hair @ Exile : Ali/twilight - (FREE on wall!)

Skin @ +::amitomo::+ : pipi skin - (Group Lucky Board, 5 minutes!)

Shape @ [YOS] : ISHS11 - (Available for FREE until October 31st!)

Eyes @ Amacci : Grey Brown Eye - (FREE on wall!)

Glasses @ .:*December*:. : Glasses No.73 for 4.44.444!- (44L until October 14th!)

Outfit @ :::Dimbula Rose::: : orange munchkin - (Lucky Board, 5 minutes!)

Graveyard with Bats @ Moon's Howling Creations : Creepy 31 - (Available for FREE until October 31st!)