Wednesday 12 October 2011

Futuristic and Foxy

I have a couple things to show you today!  This dress is the August VIP group gift in store from Miamai and I am not sure how much longer it will be out so hustle!  The necklace is also one of two feathery necklaces you can get in store as a VIP member.  It only costs 50L to join which is super cheap for a VIP group.
Snapshot_008
The skin is from Mango, Mango! and I made it pay what you want.  I am wearing it with a tattoo lipstick so you can't really see it between the hair and the lipstick but it's cute I think. xD  My hair is from Hate Me and Eat Me and is only 70L per color.  It's very avant-garde and great for high fashion looks.
Worn:
Necklace and Dress: Miamai, VIP group gifts in store.  Dress is near the landing point, necklaces are in the store itself.
Skin: Mango, Mango!, pay what you want
Lipstick: Mango, Mango!, not free (part of a set)
Hair: Hate Me and Eat Me, 70L per color
Eyes: Croire, not free