Saturday 15 October 2011

Autumn Walks



Yes, another seasonal photo, I simply can't help it, I LOVE all the beautiful colours autumn brings, and I just love that you can wrap up warm but still be sexy!! The outfit I'm wearing is Sakides' Taste of SL Fall hunt giftie, and it is one of my favourite items from that hunt, but better be quick if you want to do this hunt as it ends TODAY! Sorry for my tardiness in getting this post up, I had no internet for 2 days so it put me behind >:(



This gorgeous skin I'm wearing is Acides' FTLO Halloween Boo for 2 L$100 item. For those of you who don't know, FTLO is both a shopping fair and also a hunt. Each store is asked to contribute two items; one as a hunt gift, and one as an exclusive sale item priced at L$100, one being male and one being female, so plenty of awesome bargains and gifties for everyone!!

Worn:

Full outfit (includes the shoes):
Sakide (TOSL Fall Hunt gift, available til TODAY!!),
Scarf: Alexohol (TOSL Hunt giftie, only available til TODAY!!),
Skin: Acide ~ Katcide/ Laura/ Night (L$100 item @ FTLO Halloween Boo for 2),
Pumpkin nomnom: Acide (FTLO hunt giftie, available til October 31st),
Eyes: Poetic Colours,
Hair: Loq ~ Tramisu (Subscribo giftie, comes with V2 hair base - there were actually TWO hair fatpack gifties sent!).

Happy soontobe Halloween!!!

Trini xx