Thursday 15 September 2011

Oh Oh Ohna

Hey all!  I got this super fab skin for only 10L!  Ohna was fed up with so many skins not having dark, rich tones so she did it herself!  Way to go. :D  My skirt is one of about a trillion free or cheap items you can get at Beautiful Dirty Rich.  I am a sucker for animal prints and neon (hey, I'm a wild child!) and they are in no short supply at BDR. 
My lip piercing is new on the lucky boards at Ni.Ju.  I love how she always does fun designs in such a small space.  My makeup layers are from M.O.C.K. Cosmetics and I love the gloss on them!

Worn:
Skin: Ohna's, 10L
Skirt: Beautiful Dirty Rich, free
Lip Piercing: Ni.Ju, lucky board prize
Tattoo Layer Makeup: M.O.C.K., group gift (250L join fee but regular gifts are given)
Shirt: Dilly Dolls
Hair: Loq
Black and White Striped Nails: RezIpsa Loc
Eyes: Bodyline