Friday 15 July 2011

Hair Fair '11: Last Call on Goodies!

Sadly, Hair Fair '11 ends today.  It is one of my favorite events and I rarely have enough time online durring the summer to spend as much time there as I want.  Luckily the new releases will all move to the main stores, but the gifties might not travel with them.  That means this might be your last chance to pick up some of these awesome styles.  I have covered the first 2 sims in previous posts and I am only showing a small sample here of the gifts on Sims 3 & 4.  Both sims are chocked full of gifts so get over there and I just looked on the map and they are not too full.  

You might see a lot of people today wearing bandanas instead of hair.  Today is Bandana Day and this is to show solidarity and support for the event's charity, Wigs for Kids.  Wigs for Kids provides real hair replacement for children who have lost their hair due to medical conditions.  There are some gorgeous bandanas this year from RP to silly to glam.  They are reasonably priced and only available at the fair.  I've purchased several and I hang on to them... they are particularly handy to have at high lag events to keep my own lag to a minimum.  If you want to see photos of them my suggestion is to visit Sasy Scarborough's blog, Sasypants.  She has provided amazing coverage of the event and was one of the key organizers.  The entire Hair Fair '11 team gets my admiration for their awesome build, hard work and dedication to a worthy cause!  Now hurry up and get over there!