Thursday 2 June 2011

Who's Been Sitting in My Chair?

M4ri1yn Magic officially rocks my world!  I've chit-chatted with him numerous times in his role as Brand Manager for Glam Affair but today he opened an amazing store, Tableau Vivant.  It made it's debut at Culture Shock and specializes in props, poses, and avante garde costuming. The store is participating in the Zombie Popcorn hunt and the gift is this luscious posing chair that comes in four sizes  to fit everyone from a child to glamazon and pumped-up-on-steroid avatars.  While you are there don't miss the lovely group gift (free to join), The Crow Stage.  I'm not showing it here but it's an animated stage along with attachable crows for mad posing delight (one of the crows followed me and perched on a chair).  He and his partner, Aida Ewing, of Beauty Avatar, have always been tops on my list for generously giving back to the grid and these fantastic chairs seal the deal for me.  I have recently lost my entire folder of pose props so these could not have arrived at a better time for me!

This isn't really a clothing post but I have to quickly squee about the newest group gift for Action Hair Junkies. Just in time for summer, the Polly hair comes in 4 essential colors and includes the texture changing floppy sun hat.  Also, MichaMi recently moved to a new store on LoLo and is offering 2 suede skirts for 50 L.  This offer is good for a week.  It includes a resize version as well as a alpha glitch to hide your trunk.  Much happiness in Eden-land today!

Credits:
Pose Chairs: Tableau Vivant: Zombie Popcorn Hunt Prize
Skirt: MichaMi: Suede Skirt in Brown: 50 L for both brown and black
Shirt: Cupcakes: Ruffly One Shoulder Top: free in the 25 L store
Hair: Action: Polly: group gift (250 join fee)
Skin: Glam Affair: Mary (a steal at a recent Dressing Room cycle)