Tuesday 31 May 2011

Lazy Tuesday

Free*Style blog pic

I hope you all had a great weekend. If you are in the United States, I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day Weekend.

I picked a couple things yesterday that I wanted to pass along to you. I got the new shape from Identity Studios, this is my third shape from them. The new shape is Yuri, very nice shape, not overly muscular. It's very well proportioned. It is a group gift from May 31st until June 3rd. Then it goes on sale at regular price. It is a group gift, and it's $25l to join the group.

The hair is a group gift from Klevta, and the sunglasses, mouth tape and headphones are all located at K_gs Kumuki. The glasses, mouth tape are located on the table. The headphones are in a basket on the bicycle next to the table. I think its a hunt item for the Surf'n Skate Hunt.

Happy Hunting!!

Skin: Hermony - Kriz (not free, but bought on sale for $280L)
Shape: Identity Studios - Yuri (group gift $25L to Join)
Hair: Klevta - Ellie (group gift, free to join)
Eyes: Hermony - MP eyes - Sky
Glasses: K_gs Kamuki - Glasses Style Goggles (Free on table)
Mouth Tape: K_gs Kamuki - (Free on table)
Head Phones: K_gs Kamuki - (hunt item in bike basket next to table)
Shorts: SE Designs (not free)