Sunday 3 April 2011

Random Sunday Freeness

So, I was doing my '"freebie" rounds and picked up a few things I decided I had to show you all. In particular I really want to show you the gorgeous skin I'm wearing. This is available from the Mamboo Chic lucky board and is soooo pretty I fell in love with it right away! The oh so cute dress and matching headband are gifts from pr!tty. These are in boxes on the counter there, I have no idea how long these will be free for, so if you ewant them go and grab them!



Heres' a close-up of the skin:



Worn here:

Skin - (Mamboo Chic) - Iseb freebie sweet pale (lucky board win, 10 minute timer),
Ears - Mynerva,
Dress - pr!tty - Owls r kyoot (gift on the table),
Magical Sakura branch - Curious Kitties - spring festival gift,
Bangles - Ticky Tacky (old freebie),
Boots - DECO (past hunt gift, no longer available for free).

Next is a gorgeous bikini from Hucci, which is available for free (along with lots of other gifts) at the Costa Rica Welcome Center. The tattoo shown is from [White Widow] and is not free anymore as far as I'm aware, sorry.



And finally, after a couple of days of stalking, I finally won the gorgeous half-pants from Kloka's lucky board! Whoot!! The prize is actually a fatpack, with SIX different colours of pants included. Here I'm wearing the black pants, and paired them with the awesome 'hugs for Japan' freebie t-shirt from Rotten Toe. Rotten Toe also has a stall out for the Pacific Crisis, so why not do a little guilt-free shopping while you are there ;p



The lush lipstick worn here is one (of many) group gifts from MOCK Cosmetics. It costs L$100 to join the group, but seriously, Mocksoup Graves is crazy she gives away soooo many gifties, definately well worth the join-up fee!

OK thats your lot for today, have fun, and to all the British Mums out there, Happy Mother's Day!!

Love Trini xx