Thursday 17 March 2011

Grixdale Freeb Quickie

Okies this has gotta be quick as I'm about to head out the door to RL work :( so heres' some cute freebies from Grixdale (formerly Tyranny Designs) I wanted to show you. I dunno how much longer these are gonna be free for.



The ever so sweet tank-top here is FREE from Grixdale and comes in 7 (I think) different colours in total, all for free, also the socks I'm wearing are FREE and available in about 7 different colours also. I chose to wear green today since its St. Patricks Day, so Happy St Patricks Day to all our Irish readers!!!

The adorable shabby chic skirt is not free, but all monies made from its sale go to Fashion For Life (American Cancer charity), and is by Grixdale also.

Other bits:

Hair - Lamb (not free),
Skin - Pink Fuel (DIMH2, blogged here),
Shoes - Miel - absolutely adorable Derby flats (not free).

Update:
Pose by Clique Poses.


Gotta dash! Have a great day!!

Trini xx