Tuesday 11 January 2011

grindstone 50%off sale and gifts!

FS94a

FS94b

Grindstone has a New Year's 50% off storewide sale until Jan 14th, just three more days, so hurry! I took the opportunity to gobble up most of the store because I've admired the store a few times ever since Lili Brink blogged it on Brinksie.com's furniture feed. In the past, the bibliphile bookcase was in two of my homes for quite a few months cos it's really such a statement piece. Plus I always wanted the Thetis octopus chandelier with each tentacle curled around a candle and shells, but could never decide on the color.

I think the thing about Grindstone is that Thaumata makes really beautiful and distinctly unique pieces, who could think of an octopus chandelier carrying candles! Really realistic. Also a hunt gift and two freebies instore, so pick those up!

TP to Grindstone!

I have to mention my ARIA bed as well, jumping on it makes me happy! I just took these pictures at my place.

#1
wooden glass frame thingy in background: Art Dummy, just 15L, put it anywhere and it looks amazing
bibliophile book shelf with letters: grindstone, now only 75L, I bought it for 150L! Was still cheap and high-quality.
bed with wooden driftwood platform: ARIA, love! Jumping animation in the bed. I LOVE TO JUMP on ARIA'S beds!
matryoshka dolls, you can click on them and they appear from one doll to five dolls! So adorable. Damnit I bought these before the sale. Shit I love grindstone. BTW I stretched them because I want them big!
kitchen jar things: super realistic/baked, from grindstone
little houses ornament, 0L from grindstone, on the table
globe bowl(bowl with globe pattern) 1L from grindstone
book stack, 2 prims from ARIA
lamp: (creator:Trace Osterham) Theosophy. super old and treasured subscribo gift(see you should go subscribe! Because you can't retrieve gifts so just get on the list in case!)

#2
Grindstone's Thetis lamp, octopus chandelier. Color shown is not available in store.
Grindstone chairs: gobbled these up from the sale! Lovelove the red one especially, check out the demo instore. A ton of poses in them!
Crates with draped netting and message in a bottle, hunt gift from Grindstone. Click the anchor near the Thetis lamps. You can't miss the anchor, it's bigger than I am haha.
green sculpted rug, only 15L or something, grindstone

uhh the clothes are from Emery at the dressing room blue, only 60-70L I think. Includes the best belt. ripped leggings are an old group gift from Sweetest Goodbye. Shoes from ANEXX!