Thursday 16 September 2010

Warm & cute shit.


Hello Free Style followers! Miss me? Of course not. Half of you don't even know me & always ask "who is she?" there's no reason it should matter anyway. I'm lazy, what's your name? Nice to meet you! No more ramble about non-sense. I put together 3½ looks for you. It took me long enough to put together so I hope you like them & go get your affordable cheepies & freebies today!




Left:
Izumiya Fashion Set NO. 23
(does not include shoes shown, skin, nails, hair, bangle, necklace, & eyes.) L$25
7Style Fluffy Boots worn in Brown L$1 pack includes creme, brown, lilas, & white

Middle:
7Style iSpy DreSs I Spy A Teen Vogue DIY L$0
7Style Star Unisex 1-4 L$1

Right:
Izumiya Fashion Set NO. 22 (does not include shoes shown, skin, nails, hair, bangle, necklace, & eyes.) L$25
Sasmai Moccasins L$1

The eyes are by [ Lick Me I Am Famous ] in blue was found on Xstreet

While your at
Izumiya make sure to look for a small blue star which is apart of the Kawaii hunt within that prize you will receive these seven cute leggings

also worn PB >> Classic Pumps :: Reds. Pack varies of +90, +80+, +40, +20, 0 (as shown), -20, -40, & -80.

Lastly, I got some booty shorts by KOT-4 that'll give you an infect! (just a joke) On a serious note, they are super cute despite the fact that they kinda ride up into your love cove. I'm not complaining. Comes in four colors of beige, grey, lightblue, white (not shown) for L$1.

Along worn my new & favorite deck shoes by PB >> as well. For L$0 you get a mega pack, of blue, brown, canvas, canvas & navy, saffron, & tan leather. with white & or leather laces.

So, I hope you enjoyed my post. Happy freebie hunting/shopping! <3