Thursday 12 August 2010

I Adore This!

My wife Airedine (long story) has some amazingly sexy free dresses out right now! The red version is a group gift and really is the perfect shade of crimson.
Snapshot_008
The blue version is going to be 20L in the Rad Minds Inc. cheapie hunt starting Friday (tomorrow!) Is this blue awesome or what? I loooove scoop backs, they also show off back tattoos super well!
Snapshot_003
The skin I am wearing is from &Bean and is not free or cheap (though awesome!) but the cat eye liner is one of the 15L gacha prizes you can win at my store Mango, Mango!
Snapshot_015
Enjoy!
Worn:
Dresses: Adore & Abhor, group gift (50L join fee but worth it) and 20L hunt item
Cat Liner: Mango, Mango!, 15L gacha prize
Hair w/Hat: Lamb
Skin: &Bean
Belt: CoCo, past group gift in store and still available
Stockings: Sheer
Cigarette and Smoking AO Used In 1st Photo: Free*Style HQ, pay what you want
Second Pose: !Bang

If you can't find the Adore & Abhor group join in search or in store please use THIS link by pasting it in local chat and clicking on it in chat history. I discovered how to find group join links finally. Yay me!