Saturday 3 July 2010

Black & White Stuff

I love black and white! It always looks chic. Here's some stylish black and white finds.

July2_Outfit1

This black baby doll is the latest group gift from Lurani. The shredded stockings are a group gift from Shampooo. I grabbed this LaGyo color change crystal necklace from the latest collection at The Dressing Room, where everything is 70 lindens or less. I totally love it...its my new favourite accessory! The black strappy sandals are the latest promo item for Halloween. They are just 25 lindens for a limited time only. Hair by Fri.day, skin and lashes from Lelutka, not free.

July2_Shoes1

Here's a better shot of the shoes. They really are lovely.

Group Gift Dress

This fresh white summer dress, which everyone needs in their wardrobe, is a group gift at Syaka. There are some other cute freebies in the shop as well.

I hope you're all having a great summer so far!