Thursday 6 May 2010

I'm Seldom Blue But Often Pink

Seldom Blue is offering this gorgeous dress for 1L right now!

I'm pairing it up with this gorgeous femme 1L hair from Dark Mouse (YAY FOR MOUSE'S Blonde tones, they RULE!) and the Sayuri group gift release from Tuli. You have probably heard it 100 times but I'll say it again for grins. Yes you have to pay to join Tuli's group. Yes it is worth every penny.



The Alex Hair from Dark Mouse is 1L for the Fatpack at her mainstore. WIN!

Worn:

  • Shapge - Gidge Custom Shape
  • Skin - Tuli - Sayuri Group Gift Tone 2
  • Hair - Dark Mouse - Alex - Creme Brulee 1L
  • Dress - Seldom Blue -Sylvia 1L gift
  • Eyes - Poetic Color - Springtime Eyes - 0L

4 comments:

Sileny said...

ooh so pretty! I think this might be my fave skin on you ever.

Gidge Uriza said...

Yeah I really really really like it. I am totally going to end up buying a crap load of them, I feel it.

Jane Primrose said...

Sadly, the Sayuri skin doesn't seem to be in the notices of the Tuli group any more. Or is there a place you have to go to pick up the group gift?

Gidge Uriza said...

The Sayuri skin was in the notices, so I am guessing that if it's been removed - it's a sad sad day! :( Gotta buy it now I guess, bummer!

I gotta go try on some demos tho bcse I want another makeup or two of it, I love it.