Tuesday 27 April 2010

[Summer's coming]

Hello all! So how are you? Ready for some cool-stylish freebie? First of all "so what" stor eis a man store but is going to be one of my fav stores ever! It has a lot of freebie, a luckyboard and well you cant miss it! Girlz and boyz! Second...in my store I put a lot of freebie, shirt, dress, swimsuit, a skin, an outfit and if you join the subscribo a swimsuit! all special colors that I'm not going to sell at official price. As we all love freebie and I love you so much, and I'm still believing that freebie is not always like bad quality but high quality. We freebie-hunters have the must to find a cool way to wear freebie and you too have to do! XD
So here are my summertime looks*
Have fun!
<3



.CREDITS. (for freebie item only)

Look#1
Pants & Jacket from "so what" store (comes with sculpted part but I also like as it is in my pic ^^) --> have a look and you can find other freebie too!!!!
Shirt: eha opening gift (rly nice and simple..there are even hair for free)

Look#2
Shirt from mijn.t (in store you can find other mh..3 boxes with free items)

Look#3
Swimsuit gift from mijn.t's subscribe o matic

2 comments:

kat.b. said...

Wat skin is worn in the pic?

kat.b. said...

excuse me, what is the skin worn in the picture?