Monday 19 April 2010

I Love Agnes!

I went to Agnes Finney today to pick up her April Group specials (just 10 lindens) and grabbed a few more of her very generous special items, all ranging in price from 10 to 50 lindens for group members. A couple of them may have been blogged before but I really wanted to show you what was available.

Agnes Finney Butterfly Cheapie

This Butterfly dress has a beautiful flowered bodice

Agnes Finney Blossom One

Here's the front of her latest 10 linden item.

Agnes Finney Blossom Two

The back is delicious.

Agnes Finney Spring Cheapie

Another new April release.

Agnes Finney Helena Cheapie

This Helena dress is perfect for those romantic spring evenings.

Agnes Finney Cristelle Cheapie

And last but not least, this dramatic halter dress.

Make sure you wear your Agnes Finney group tag to get all of these items at their special prices.

Style Notes
Skin: Pink Fuel
Shoes: Stiletto Moody

2 comments:

Cajsa Lilliehook said...

I like the background you chose to highlight the clothing. It really works. But, don't you hate it when you make all that effort and then those foot shadows mess up your pictures? You can get rid of them easily by pressing ctl-alt-F5. I usually do that as soon as I get ready to take pics so I don't forget.

Evangeline Eames said...

Ooh..thats a great tip! Thanks Cajsa!