Wednesday 14 April 2010

high fashion hooker



I have 125L left, yay! Thanks Den-Dou skin gacha! There're a ton of sales at the moment, I hope everyone's gone to Pacadi Jasha and Pig :) I also found the coolest new store - MEES! This cropped top (omg looovee) is a free item, I bought some of their sculpted tshirt dresses, around 60L. I also bought four pairs of these armadillo shoes from Pacadi Jasha, some chick cammed me and said "the shoes here are weird" in local chat. totally gorgeous shoes!

I made a hole in my foot lol, I'm pretty miserable at the moment cos I'm crippled but the DEN-DOU gacha extremely cheered me up! I forgot about the stabbing pains. yay for friends who will play the gacha with you! It's not exactly cheap at 200L per play, but cough cough sileny and creamy were spotted there xD

hair and shoes: Pacadi Jasha (the hair is like 65L, couple of nice styles and gorgeous textures. shoes are 100L! VERY NICE!)
prettiest undies: Pig
headband: happy finds
fishnets: Sn@tch
cropped top: MEES
skin: Belleza group gift skin, 250L to join group (THANK GOODNESS I didn't leave, I was thinking about leaving like a day before they gave the gift) love the hairbase!
pose: part of my AO, probably a wriggly stand from Vista

No comments: