Saturday 3 April 2010

[Happy Easter]

Awww too much time without posting here *bad me bad me*... I'm here now to say Happy sweetie choco easter to you all! I’m sure you’re eating some nice chocolate egg right? well I am. *lol* I wanted to share with you some cute freebie things and a very pinky easter bunny look! I feel sooooo happy while eating that chocolate!!! Even if the surprise sucked -.- a plastic terribvle necklace! awww *cries*

I hope you’re easter is soft like a little bunny, sweet like the best chocolate egg you can imagine, and full of cute love like those SL things I wear for you*

<3

[Easter Bunny]

This time I'll write all the things I'm wearing, free and not, in the case you wanna wear like me *__*

.CREDITS.

Skin: *DEN-DOU* Keiko -Pale/04 Red (half-open mouth) <333

Eyes: EbiShop – GlassyEyes Black (Free)

lashes: part of [kik] hair gacha at tic tac toe sim!

Hair: [kik] Animal gacha-Rabbit attic tac toe sim!

Hair ribbon: part of leLutka – The Bows are Back in Town (Feb 15th 2010 Gift)

Undershirt (with black collar): part of [W&B] I’ll Be A Ghost Shirt (old 50L FRIDAY)

Shirt: Mees freebie at tic tac toe sim!

Pants: part of Shampooo Flower salopette black

Shoes: Ingenue :: Dianthus :: Blush (Starlust egg Hunt! –> look for the BIGGER eggs ever in all the starlust sims!)

Pose: DM – Mime/Cat burglar (at POSE FAIR available free at the fair!)


Happy easter again! <3

2 comments: