Sunday 25 April 2010

Alice In Wonderland


I was just going around my usual business when Miyoko sent me a TP to this lovely dress!

I love the light colors and the lace on this dress. Flattering cuttings makes my boobies look big ~.~

Miyoko has been very kind to give me the LM to the place where I took this pic as well! Alice In Wonderland theme background inspired me to make a free pose for my group too!

[doll.] Gift Pose #1 - Alice In Wonderland

Hair: Truth Annie not free
Dress: Lo*Momo Alice lucky board (changes every 5 mins)
Bag: Sole Sister Cassandra Bag, $1L
Shoes: [PM] Baby T : Sky not free

Pose: [doll.] Gift Pose #1 - Alice In Wonderland subscribe-o-matic members ONLY!
Otherwise $1L in store (with option of a poseball too!)

Pic taken @:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/ELEMENTS/171/119/41

If you are interested in the font I used in the pic, it is avaliable for download!
It's called "Beyond Wonderland", perfect for this theme!

While the $60L weekend event is still on, you can grab a pack of 2 couple poses for $60L! Ends tonight midnight prompt.

[doll.] $60L Weekend Special - 2 couple poses

Suri, xoxo

No comments: