Monday 7 December 2009

a Merry Merry Christmas.... ta ta ta ta ta taaaaaaaaa*

I'm back! Sorry for that long time I had busy RL time. So that's my Xmas contribute to all you girlz! I feel Xmas so much this year, hoping to see snow out of my window soon. I make for you a cutie softly sweetie look, as always I will post the credit of the Freebie items and, for today, a very cheap and must have one!

free n.8

Credits:
hair: TRUTH Group Gift 2 December 09 (subscribe o matic gift)
tight: !Ohmai : Basics Sheer Leggings BLANK (0L)
mini rudolph bear: [ Love Soul ] mini Reindeer *Cream* (1L) ----> you have to go to the xmas store, you will find a TP in the mainstore... I think there is even a lucky chair items ^^
2 rudolphs bears: [ Love Soul ] Reindeer doll*Brown* (1L)
dress: Hani >> X'mas dress (10L)


I really love you all*

<3

happy holiday

Mijn*

No comments: