Wednesday 16 December 2009

If Everybody Is Stripping, I Might As Well Do It Too XD

Beautiful Curio skin worn on me, as seen ALL over the grid cuz it's so yummy! I just had to get one too!!!

The Goddess
(Click here to enlarge!)

Credits:
Skin - Curio!!! xmas gift (as seen first here on Olivia *spanks your butt*) JOIN GALA & RITA DESIGN ANNOUNCEMENTS GROUP
Outfit .:*December*:. Roses Christmas Color (lucky board prize)
Crown .:*December*:. Rose Wreath Christmas (lucky board prize)
Hair: Tiny Bird - Kissy Kissy (not free)

Suri, xoxo

5 comments:

Sileny said...

Aww you're adorable!!

Unknown said...

Love your title.. I thought the same thing <3

Anyway, I want it said...

Very very cute and even if you're stripping the picture still very tastefully done.

Suri Christen said...

I love the word "tasteful" ROFL, thank you! <3

silver said...

tasteful sounds naughty, haha. ahh I so want that christmas lingerie roses outfit!! and yayy for stripping :D