Saturday 7 November 2009

Too Black by Elemiah

This weekend Elemiah has a hot little black dress for 1L that will make a fantastic addition to your seasonal party attire. It's got a sexy top that is just a bit nippleriffic and a sculpted skirt that even I could adjust (It required ALMOST no adjustment which is rare in scuplted skirts for me.)

Maybe I just have a big butt?



I've added some black pearls which came from another outfit from Kunglers - I love creators who include accessories - it saves on the budget doesn't it?

Ok girls go get it!

Where?

Dress - Too Black by Elemiah

Hair - Truth - Jess - Not a new freebie but a staple - in Auburn

Shoes - Maitreya - Subscribo Gift Sculptie Shoes

Eyes - Poetic Color - Opal Freebie Eyes with Gold Flecks

Nails - Not Free - PXL Manicure

Skin - Not Free - PXL Creations - July in Natural - Coffee lips

3 comments:

Sileny said...

IT'S GIDGE!!!! :D The dress looks great! Glad to see you!

Gidge Uriza said...

I know, I've finally gotten out of the haze of the first trimester ! I'm back!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post Gidge and you photos and your hotness self look FAB!