Saturday 7 November 2009

A Group To Join!

I'm not feeling very well today so there won't be much chit chat but I have had these pictures a couple days now and want to make sure you get this info.! Staged skins is about to release a new group gift and I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek so that I could tell you to join before the 50L group fee becomes effective.Skin: Staged, group gift (not out yet!)
Dress: SYSY, Merry Christmas SIM gift
Hair: Vignette, free

Every month Staged releases a gift of either a skin or a lovely outfit. The group is free to join unless there is a gift in the notices. So you want to get in to the group now! Even if you don't make it though, 50L is like...nothing, lol. Totally worth it for these amazing skins.
Skin: Staged, group gift (not out yet!!)
Dress: Musashi Do, Subscriber gift
Tattoos and Scarf: Kagayahime, free
Hair: Vignette, free

2 comments:

Miu Elfan said...

I want the skinnnnn!!!<33333333

Sileny said...

I know! Every time they release a new skin line it gets cuter and cuter!