Thursday 15 October 2009

More Orange-y Goodness

I tried for so long to get this hair from the Nikita Fride group only lucky chair. Waited, waited, waited, but nothing. I kept calling the letters but no one was coming. So, I left and did some other business. When I came back a day later to just see if my luck would change my letter was already there when I TPd in! Woohoo! I was so happy. This hair is so much fun and totally worth waiting for. The amount of flex makes it move kind of floaty and spooky and all the details are just awesome. Also awesome is the vamp skin dollarbie from Beauty Avatar. Mmmm....red lips.
The doll is super fun too. You can get a matching dress at Acid and Mala as well that is not free.
You can then get this great dress from Likka House. The textures on the dress have been updated from the older Alice dress line. I must say, I like the updated version much, much better. Yay for stripes!
Hair: Nikita Fride, limited time group only lucky chair prize
Skin: Beauty Avatar, 1L (I can't log on to double check this slurl but I *think* it is correct)
Dress and Socks: Likka House, 20 minute item camp
Doll: Acid and Mala, group gift

2 comments:

Winter Jefferson said...

Elusyve, you've forgotten your ears.

:p

Sileny said...

o.O