Friday 30 October 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

It's my birthday!! YAY! OK....now that that is out of the way, let's look at some freebies! Hehe. This skin is currently a pay what you want at Free Speerit. Is this a generous store or what!? The big walls of pay what you want and freebies...the group gifts...so awesome. The skin comes with an option for no tears as well so it can be worn well past Halloween.
The dress I am wearing is a group gift from Draconic Kiss. You have to go to the store and click a thing to request an invite to the group. I got this from the subscribo, though I am not not sure if it is available for redelivery or not. The shoes are the sperm hunt prize from Shapely Designs.Thank you Dot Lane for my Cake Hat :D

Skin: Free Speerit, pay what you want
Dress and Socks: Draconic Kiss, group gift
Shoes: Shapely Designs, sperm hunt gift
Tattoos: One of the awesome prizes you can get in the Nigtmare Eden hunt

Not Free:
Hair: Lamb

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awww! Dood! I heard you got your invite to AARP! Happy Birthday!

Sileny said...

Yeah! Now I can go get cheap breakfast at IHOP :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

YAAAAY Happy Birthday toooo yooooooo <3

Miu Elfan said...

Happy Birthday Sileny^-^!

Sileny said...

Thanks :D