Thursday 3 September 2009

Unlevel Vulpine




Riki Yifu, the owner of Slanted Fox in the Harajuku sims is having an insane run out type sale at his store. He's closing down under this name, and will be reopening under the label Visual Haiku.

Now, what does this mean for you, readers?



One linden sale. Yep, EVERYTHING in store is just a dollarbie. That includes shoes, clothes, bags, hats, belts and some pretty uncategorisable accessories. Elusyve and I went kinda mad. I'd like to be able to say that I haven't bought out a store in a while to add to the emphasis... can we just pretend it was a new thing for me?




All of Elusyve's skins in this post are dollarbies from Mother Goose. And mine were not-frees from Den-Dou, but in this final pic I'm wearing a dollarbie skin from iNFLiCT - known for their great tattoos - named "The Librarian." It comes in this bloody style, and a more regular one with a clean face.



The great news is also that this Slanted Fox sale goes until the end of September. There's all kinds of goodness in the Harajukubox sims so you can take your time and look around.



P.S. If you are wondering why there are no shots of my butt in this post it's because all the pictures were taken by Elusyve Jewell. And that's because she's jealous of it.




Bet you wish you'd done the write up now, eh Elu?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh there are butt shots, I've decided to start charging for them tho *G*

Anonymous said...

I totally hit this sale up awhile back, love the stuff. A lot of it has this great anime feel to it, and I feel fun when I wear them. Can't wait to see the new stuff when he opens his new store.