Tuesday 22 September 2009

A to Zenith

There is an amazing dress in the Zenith lucky pad called the Circus dress. It is sparkly and floofy and shiny and wonderful. There are sequins and furry bits. It is the awesome of awesome. I planned on doing an awesome carnival or circus themed post with the dress at the Victoriana Carnivale sim. But, alas, SL decided to be a royal butt to me. Every picture I took was full of alpha glitch and grey, even though my screen wasn't. I tried to go to a different carnival sim and shoot. Again, the butt. So....instead....I drew a half of an elephant head :P It's the best I got at the moment, LOL. The boots are an MM prize from Nightshade Designs and I want to wear them all the time now. Nahm nahm. The hair is a past gift from Lamb, previously blogged (not sure if still available, probably not).

There are other great pieces you can either get as gifts or as lucky pad prizes at Zenith. I really like this set that has the shirt with the guy all :O There is a boy version with this goodie too. The flats are from Mom's Basment and are not available yet, but there is a dollarbie pair out in a different color!

And here are a couple more outfits you can get! The one on the left especially rings my bell, since I am in love with contrasting textures and patterns. And it has a color change lollipop too! Yum! These are only a small sample of the gifts and prizes, plus the for sale items in the store are very reasonably priced.


Not free: Pigtails by Truth

5 comments:

Harriet F. said...

Moms Basement isn't in Baku anymore, I have my own land and everything here at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bellatrix/219/109/76

I actually don't have the flats out on display yet, but there is a pair set out as a dollarbie!

Sileny said...

/me shakes her fist at you.

Sileny said...

OK! All edited :D

Umeha said...

Okay, so being a skin addict I went to Flirt this morning to hit the MM and noticed there were a lot of familiar features on some of the skins even though I've never been to the store before. Upon closer inspection it looks like some of the content of these skins was ripped from Sims 2 creators (I used to be an avid player/downloader). Not sure if the owner is aware of this, she may have gotten templates through an SL source, but just wanted to let you know it's a bit suspicious :/ this is a great blog and wouldn't want y'all unknowingly promoting ripped content.

Sileny said...

TY Umeha! Post edited to remove the store name and close ups of the skin.