Sunday 27 September 2009

Super Sileny!

I got this fabulous super hero ensemble for free from Peppermint Blue today and sat in the middle of a post-apocalyptic wasteland pondering over what my super hero power would be. Hmm. Hmmmmmmmm....AHA!

I bring you....cupcakes! Even in the middle of despair I can bring forth colorful cupcakes. Maybe not the most practical super power but it is fitting :P

The skin I have on is the latest group gift from Candy Mountain. There is also a hair in the notices, not shown.
Not free:
Hair: Curio
Eyes: Adam N Eve

Notes:
-The Super Fetish hero garb is limited time only so hustle. It includes the clothes, mask, cape, and boots.

3 comments:

Bunnie said...

Super sexy! I need one of those ensembles for my RL gf ;D

Sileny said...

yeah but then you'd have to think of me every time she wore it :O

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

noooooo!!

I went to get this outfit and it was gone already!!