Tuesday 15 September 2009

Sugar Sugar

There is much sadness. My love has gone home after 2 blissful weeks. When I log back into SL, it has apparently fallen apart in my abscence. People are seeing me in clothes I havent worn for weeks, and lets not get me started on the clothes and hair issues. STOP BREAKING THE MOTHERFUCKING GRID kthnx.



Sugarcube has some absolutely stunning group gifts out at the moment.



Join the Hippogroup if you havent already and touch the boxes next to the kiosk to get your yummies. Use the slurl in this post, as the dresses are only available at that location.



Now I'm off to uninstall SL and reinstall it for the bazillionth time, wish me luck :P Ash Out.

Credits
Dresses
Sugarcube
Boots (old gift)
J's
Hair (not free)
Boon
Skin (not free)
Devon Makeup 6 Sunkissed-Idiosyncrasy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww... Ash-av looks all sad!
:(
Cheer up, love - those memories should keep you warm for a bit!
<3

Unknown said...

I was looking for the dress with the black skirt and white top, but no luck!
Love your blog and all the effort you put into it, Thank you!

Pervsephone Cyberstar

Unknown said...

I am also looking for the dress with the white top. Please drop us the LM in a post when you get a chance Ash. Thank you :)!