Friday 4 September 2009

Some Unique Skins

OK, now that the OMG HURRY AND GRAB NAO post is out of the way, I can do the post I have been wanting to do! And before you say "HEY! Aren't you supposed to be on vacation!?" the answer is Yes, I am still on vacation. I had a matter to attend to in SL and figured I may as well do a blog post while I was in. Anyway, enough about meee, on to the goodies!

Street Dermatology has five hunt gifts out at the moment, as well as a group gift. I am only showing some of the items here so make sure to go and grab them to see all! The first hunt gift I got is from the Mother-Daughter hunt. It is a two-piece prize, one having the daughter gift and one having the mother. The daughter skin has the new cleavage option SD has released, which is basically no cleavage. It's very hard to find the no cleavage option in SL if you have a child or flat chested avatar so this is quite refreshing. The mother prize is the total opposite, with SD's famous super boobs! LOVE the super boobs!!! The bracelet is one of the hunt gifts too! Yay!

The next skin is the freaky fall hunt prize. Perfect for Halloween, in my opinion, but also good as a show of support for the struggle for unity for all humans. The note the creator included with the prize is beyond awesome...really, take the time to read it and just contemplate the love we can and need to share with each other despite our differences.

The corset in the above picture is the Street Dermatology group gift this time around. HOT! The hair is the new release from Truth this week called SILENY!! Yep, Sileny. I win, ROFL. Not free, but super awesome.

OK, that's all from me for a while! Be back soon!!! Don't be too naughty while I'm gone ;D

4 comments:

Alexx Usbourne said...

Yay! You win!! YOU got your own hairs!!! /me is so jealous ;) <3 you, girl--hey, go outside and TAKE YOUR VACATION!!!

Sileny said...

HAHA! Went back to vacation and ended up in the E.R. with a sprained ankle :/ I blame you! LOL!

Alexx Usbourne said...

Oh noooooooooooooooo! (sorry!)

Alexx Usbourne said...

And another thing...that hair is SO Sileny :) Truth named it, perfectly!