Friday 11 September 2009

Musashi-Do freebies and group gifts

groupgiftgirl


I'm wearing a number of lovely gifts from Musashi-do today. You can get the light-colored dress and light polo shirt it in the Musashi-do subscribomatic or via their SL group, and the dark-colored dress and dark polo shirt are store freebies! I'm also wearing a lucky board tattoo from TazzMania, full of interesting script and more vines, and the skin everyone's in lately, the Tuli group gift Hope skin in (goth). Not free is my gorgeous hair, SLink's little Rosie bob-cut. (I want this IRL, if only I wasn't a curly-head!)

groupgiftboy


musashi


Free/cheap/group gifts:
***Dark shirt: Musashi-Do freebie for Gentlemen 4.0
***Light shirt: Musashi-Do freebie for Gentlemen 4.0 WHITE (Group gift)
***Dark dress: Musashi-Do Freebie for Ladies
***Light dress: Musashi-Do Freebie for Ladies 4.0 WHITE (Group gift)
***Skin: Tuli Hope (goth) natural PU group gift
***Tattoo: TazzMania Scripts n Squiggs tattoos, lucky board item

Not free:
***Hair: SLink Rosie Nearly Black (on girl me)
***Hair: UncleWeb Jin Type A black (on boy me)
***Skin: Nomine WL male ultralite lined patch (on boy me)

3 comments:

Sileny said...

That dress is so great! It's crazy how perfect the seams match. And that tattoo...nahm nahm. Also totally need to go get that hair!! Great post, if I may say so.

Auntykuro said...

o thanks sileny :D yeah, totally awesome dress! worth the slot!

Topaz "Tazzy" Tomsen said...

Thanks so much Achariya! I'll have to agree with Sileny, and add that you look simply scrumptious!