Tuesday 29 September 2009

MmMmmmMM

The awesome Yome Shoujo store has been revamped and has loads of new goodies, check out these yummy new freebies in store. You can find these in boxes next to the fountain, the tops are almost edible (nomnomnom jellybeans)

ys_001

ys_002

The black and white tops here are freebies in Yome Shoujo Halloween store, the TP is on the ground floor

ys_003


ys_004

I took my little girls Halloween outfit shopping yesterday, so felt all inspired to dress up my avatar too.

This next outfit is 90L from Yome Shoujo, there's 3 other top options, includes hat and it's unisex!

ys_005

All outfits: Yome Shoujo (0L)
except Halloween striped outfit (90L)

Poses made by me: Free*Style - 1L or pay what you want (there's loads in the box)

Also worn:
Pics 1-4
Skin: Vive 9, new free gift in store
Hair: Junwave group gift in store
Boots: Periquita at The Black Market (100L)

Pic 5
Skin: My Ugly Dorothy Group Gift in store at Tails

Hair: Exile (bought for 100L in the sale, may no longer be this price)

2 comments:

Sileny said...

OMG. I had a jelly bean shirt exactly like that when I was a wee little baby :O

Unknown said...

Picture 4 looks like the girl is in mid-laugh or mid-hurl, I can't decide which :)