Friday 11 September 2009

Happy Birthday Tyranny!

Just a quick post for you!
Being enrolled in the Tyranny Designs Subscrib-o has been well worth it, and particularly when I was dropped a notecard about Tyranny's first birthday!

To celebrate the first birthday of Tyranny, run along to to the gorgeous Oxygen sim and check out Tyranny's store. She's put out some new releases, some of her friends have also released some goodies especially for the birthday celebrations and there are goodies for you!

Stores include: This is a Fawn, Lovesick Shapes, Voodoo Baby, Djinn & Tonic & Show me on the Doll.

The following are the $1L items you could get your hands on at Tyranny. So generous! Aren't we ment to give her the presents?!

TYR

Piggy Love Top in Purple
Dot-Your-Eye Flats in blue

TYR2

The Coin girl in Clover

tyr5

Love me Sneaks

tyr6

Dot-Your-Eye Flats

The following dress is a free item from SMOTD (Show Me The Doll) and is available at the Tyranny Birthday Celebrations. It's stunning! You need this!!

tyr7

And while I was checking out the other generous designers, I picked up one of my new fave t-shirts. This is a Fawn has a three pack of deep V tee's in a gorgeous dip die colouring and I had to have them. These are becoming one of my new fave tee's.

TYR4
You can find these tops ($111L) and various other items from generous designers in the middle of the Oxygen sim area. Go and check it out!

Run along to Tyranny Designs and celebrate her 1st store birthday!!
Happy Birthday Tyranny!
Dahlindah Destiny xo

Teleport to Tyranny Designs

2 comments:

Tendresse said...

I can't find the sneacks....are they also outside in the play ground ?

Dahlindah Destiny said...

I heard that the gifts had been moved. Sorry I didn't respond sooner!