Tuesday 15 September 2009

Gatya catch em all

kue03

Funny how serendipity goes. I prodded Miss Katat0nik and asked her what she was up to. "I'm making something for a Gatcha event at Albero," she said. I paused to wonder what the heck a Gatcha was, and then forgot about the question as I went surfing Beanie's blog. I found her post about the adorable Alice necklace at Le*o+o and hopped to get it. While there, I saw a candy dispenser machine... If you fed 20L into it, a random gift popped out. It was far too much fun to see what popped up next, so I might've accidentally spent a lot of L there. The hat and fork, below, are from that machine.

Then, I hopped to [KUE] because I remembered another candy machine, and picked up one of the addiction hunt items, this ice-cream cone with a two-person pose, and an awesome shoulder-sling bag. I also hit the candy freebie machine (use it once a day!) and got an adorable ring. Staring at the sign that has the Addiction Hunt hint, I realized that it said: Gatya Gatya Syringe Gatya.

...Wait. Gatya? Syringe? OH. It sank in. Gacha/Gatya machines are those CANDY DISPENSER THINGIES. I called Katat0nik over to pick up more Gacha stuff, just because. Then I realized that I'd gotten 20L Gatcha boots from HONEY (the froggy ones, above, and there are nice normal boots in the HONEY machine too) ... and had to write this Gacha post.

Missed me on fashion TV? Hear me nattering on about accessories over here.

kue02

Gacha (20L) /dollarbie/hunt items:
***Necklace: Le*o+o Alice clock necklace (store dollarbie)
***Fork: Le*o+o okashi-Fork01 (20L from the Gacha machine)
***Hat: Le*o+o cake hat04 (20L from the Gacha machine)
***Shoes: GC+Honey kerotansurippa (10L from the Gacha machine)
***Ring: [KUE!] Sweety ring (daily free item from the Gacha machine)
***Strawberry bag: [KUE!] Store dollarbie
***Sling bag: [KUE!] Addiction Hunt Slingbag
***Ice cream with poses: [KUE!] Addictionhunt icecream social 2 person seat

Not free:
***Socks: Katat0nik (lavendar/purple) striped stockings
***Dress: Schadenfreude Electro-cute dress in green
***Hair: Junwave Rina (cutoff) *black)
***Skin/ears: Plastik Bael Elven - Candy - Cateye, Rage elven ear - Candy
***Shoulder piggie: Pink Fuel!

katat0nik
Bonus photo! Katat0nik with me at Kue, looking all adorable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are both all adorable!

kyrs said...

you know, there's a gatya festival starting the 18th at cioccolatta. :]