Tuesday 15 September 2009

Been a busy girl!

Hi everyone !!

I'm still having hideous problems logging in as poor Creamy, so I'm mainly using my Freestyle Adamski avatar at the moment.

Still, I've been a busy bunny and made a female smoker AO with 5 animated stand poses, a fly, hover, two ground sits, a chair sit (and a sexy walk, which was not made by me).

I've worked really hard on this AO, it's not Poser quality because I made it in QAvimator, but still I'm very proud of it. I hope you like it!

Smoke AO x5

You can get this AO for 1L (or pay more if you wish). You can also get a matching cigarette for 1L which I featured on my previous post.

Also, I made a couple of gestures featuring Dirty Dancing scenes - you can get these for free at the same location or in the Free*Style group notices.

RIP Sir Patrick of Swayze!!

Get your goodies here - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Horst/133/82/25


Also worn:

Waspish outfit by Blue Blood (not free)
(This outfit also comes with a corset made of invisiprim which gives the impression of a wasp waist. I haven't worn this in the post as it didn't work with this AO, believe me this outfit is amazing)

Skin: (Vive9) Twiggy~! (group gift)

Hair: 0 Style *Camille *(Strawberry Chocolate) - (not free)

Engineer Boots: Edge Grafika (1L)

2 comments:

Serene Fairey said...

The Edge Grafica store where the boots were a camping gift is gone (along with the whole sim it was on) but the new Edge Grafica store is on the Jiminy Sim and the boots are a dollarbie. They are absolutely my favorite boots at any price.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Thanks for letting us know Serene, I wasn't too sure if it was still open as there was nothing in the creators profile and I couldn't tp :)