Monday 17 August 2009

Skins and some 69 action!

Well that got your attention!

The 69 action I'm referring to comes in the form of a group gift by the newly formed *Zanzo* group! They're ditching the subscriber group and formed a in world group for fans of their products. I personally love their style, its very fun with tons of bright colors and awesome prints! There is a one time fee to join the group of 100L but there is already the first gift in the notices which are these shorts I'm wearing! They have a 69 on the front and are SUPER low rise (buttcracks ftw!) They have prim cuffs and a cute little drawstring in the front! I'm also wearing a hoodie from Zanzo which isn't free but is a total bargain at only 90L!

zanzo

By the way, by joining the *Zanzo* group (which you can find in my profile if search doesn't work) you also have access to the "Groupies Shack" which has some awesome former group gifts! Just wear your group tag and touch the board to receive the past pressies (which were NOT redeliverable with their old subscriber so I was happy to get some shoooes that I'd missed out on before! yay!)

Such as the Supa Fresh Sneaks...

zanzo supa fresh sneaks

And the Boner Sneaks...

zanzo boner

Another AMAZING thing to pick up today are the new dollarbie Lazolli skins! Just buy the pink box at the mainstore for this awesomesauce skin!

lazolli close up

A last little bit of info for you skin lovers like myself! I'm sure you've ALL been to the skin fair, a late entry to the fair was Cupcakes, to which I am a DIEHARD fan! Well, they have a LIMITED edition skin available there for 100L and it comes in 5 different skintones! Its a very natural skin and is SO gorgeous!

cupcakes

Pay no attention to the fact that I am wearing one eyelash in the pictures, lol! When I noticed it was too late... At least you get to see the skin with and without a set of prim lashes right? ... Anyone?

Hope you enjoyed these goodies, please do check out the Zanzo group and while you're at the Groupies Shack, take a look around their store... they have the CUTEST stuff!

<3, Cas not free shoes- TNY
hair- gritty kitty (but it comes with a CSR stamp card... don't know what that is? click HERE)

No comments: