Monday 17 August 2009

Puffins FTW!

I love [KUE!]. I am going to marry the store. So many food things, so much fun! And custom 7Seas prizes! 7Seas prizes get me every time. I will sit for days in one spot and pay countless Ls on bait for something in a place with custom prizes. Sometimes the prizes are good, sometimes not. At [KUE!], however, all the prizes are great!

The dress shown is one of two available to catch. The necktie comes in male and female sizes. ([KUE!] sells mostly female items and unisex items like mouth foods, etc. but I noticed a limited edition male version of their barista outfit while I was there too if any of you dudes care to know.) There is a rideable dolphin, a whale, lots of fun balloons, and more. Really worth the time to fish all the pieces up!Outfit, Balloons, Whale: [KUE!], 7Seas custom catches
Skin: Lazolli, Minako skin freebie
Tattoos: Psycho Kat, not free
Shoes: Coquette, not free
Socks: Coquette, past subscriber gift
Hair: Dilly Dolls, not free

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Must have whale! ;)