Wednesday 26 August 2009

Free dress at Curious Kitties!

craqued


This dress is a new freebie from Curious Kitties! It isn't group gift, simply free, and it's on a wall with a lot of other freebies. (SLURL to Curious Kitties here)

The skin is *cough* a personal mod of the new Starlight Another Skins. Thank you so much to Eloh Eliot for putting these out for public use -- you can pick up the templates and fuss with them to your heart's content (over here). (I'll be putting any skin mods I make into a free box at the Free*Style shop on Horst, just as soon as someone gives me permission to stick stuff there.)

The hair was a lovely (NOT FREE) buy from Hair [OH] -- Beanie Canning tugged me over to look at the pretty styles, and I purchased this one. I love the textures and the softness of the construction. There's a lucky board there that Beanie will undoubtedly write about on her blog! (SLURL to Hair [OH])

No comments: