Saturday 15 August 2009

Ema's Checkers

Ema's has a cute free outfit out for the month of August. It is a tintable checkered dress that fits nice and snug. I paired it with the previously blogged corsets from DV8 for that extra oompf!
Dress: Ema's, free
Hair: DarkerSide, group gift
Skin: DhR @ skin fair, free
Shoes: CoCo, CSR prize
Corset: DV8, previously blogged

The hair is the latest group gift DarkerSide. I think it is limited time so hustle if you want it. I have a thing for black & white hair so yay! Plus it's called Elvira, which rocks :P The skins I am wearing are two more gifts from the skin fair. Mmm...skin. Skin: Imagen @ skin fair, 1L
Shoes: AMG Boudoir, 199L

4 comments:

Alexx Usbourne said...

I want your shooz in the first picture!!!! I can haz??

Sileny said...

You can haz from CSR! They also come with a male shoe so make Con get too, lol.

Darkandiel Bury said...

Thanks for the review of my Elvira Hair!! The week was up yesterday, but as a thank you i put it out to be got again!

thanks sweetie

Darkandiel

Sileny said...

Thanks for doing that! You rock <3