Sunday 12 July 2009

Strapped, tied, bound.

Hey everyone! I'm back from a long break of blogging, and mainly Second Life! It's been tough, but I've had exams, and all that annoying school stuff, and I've just returned from a trip to sunny Queensland, Australia, with a bit of a tan and a mind full of images of the Great Barrier Reef and scuba diving with Dwarf Minke Whales.

3Boot

If you love your boots high, sexy and daring, you need the new free boots from Vinyl Cafe.
Sculpted black and red heels, that criss-cross up the back of the calf are what you'll receive if you head down today.
Perfect for any mood, they'll put an instant splash of sex-appeal into any outfit.

2boot

I teamed these sexy boots with one of Luna's Boutique's group gifts, this sexy black mini dress and gloves. It made me feel like a rock star, so I tired to play that up :D

1boot

You can get your hot pixel hands on these equally hot boots at the
Vinyl Cafe Sim. While your there, check out the other cool stores, and explore the build!

You can get the cute black dress from the Luna's Boutique group archives.

Items: (not free)
Skin: LeLutka

Eyelashes: Pididdle
Tattoo: Cyanide (old hunt gift)
Hair: Diversity
Poses: Prezel*Poses

Love, Dahli

3 comments:

Castries Beaumont said...

I´m happy that you´re back :-) You look fabulous

Hempy Weezles said...

Those boots are hot.
Welcome back I missed you :)

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Thankyou both for your wonderful comments! It's great to be back into blogging, and Second Life, but I kept my eye on the blog, and it seems Sileny kept the place going with gorgeous items! <3