Saturday 11 July 2009

Some Quick, Free, Loving

I blogged the cute free dress and other goodies at [KUE!] a little while ago and have been going back every day to grab daily freebie. I noticed that there is a new lucky board exclusive item and I had to stalk. And I stalked. And stalked. And then I got a ? and was super happy...until I crashed when trying to accept it and it didn't get delivered to me. *Sobs* So then I started stalking again on my alt after grabbing her freebie of the day (Don't judge me!) and won it. Anyway...this post is brought to you by my mystery alt. I should note that if you don't win the kimono, you can still buy the cute little bag for only 1L.

Kimono and Hand Bag: [KUE!], lucky board exclusive

Now, you can only have part of the next prize free if you are not already in the Dilly Dolls group. Dilly Dolls closes group enrollment when a gift has been placed out. So you just need to join up later and get the next gift. However, the color change mary janes are adorable and you can get those as the Cinderella hunt prize! Yay for color change! And if you want the dress, of course you can buy the color change full version :D

Dress w/ Two Skirt Options: Dilly Dolls, group gift
Shoes: Dilly Dolls, hunt prize

P.S.-If you have a mystery alt and want to chat but don't want to be in your normal groups for reasons of anonymity, feel free to join the SL Society of Secret Seconds group :D Started by a fellow Free Styler who was lonely when on her mystery alt...not really sure what the group is for yet, but I joined my mystery alt! Haha! (Though honestly, she's not really a mystery since most of my friends know her anyway but whatevs...more fun to call her a mystery alt than just alt.)

No comments: