Wednesday 15 July 2009

Lace me up in Sentou Yousei.

I'll tell you! I've been so lucky in the past few days! I got home from my wonderful holiday, and I log on, and designers are so generous, I'm going crazy with happiness!
Yesterday I blogged about the new cowboy boots available in the Sentou Yousei lucky chair. I love them, and to make you love them even more, and make your time more enjoyable at Sentou Yousei, the generous staff have added FIVE more boots, in this gorgeous lace up style.
Talk about generous.

BOOT1

There are 5 of these gorgeous boots, Wayward (Brown), Love Letters (creme), Indecisive (blue), Retro Beige and Retro Yellow.

BOOT2

I love them all, but my favourite is the Love Letters. So delicate and feminine, but still with an edge and sexy-feel.

You can get them down at Sentou Yousei (Battle Fairy) right now! Remember, bring your friends!

Style Information:
Skin by Vive9 (Group gift in archives)
Clothes by Sn@tch 'Cha Cha in Eggpant'
Hair by (VW)

Boots in lucky chair at Sentou Yousei (Battle Fairy)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These boots are gorgeous!! Love them